Monday, July 18, 2011

071811 Google+: Who are these people?

As mentioned in a previous blog, I recently got on Google+. One of the things you do, when you first sign on is create circles. Basically, the system prompts you to categorize people from the history of your email account. Well, at least that is how I think it works. So, I'm going through this list and sorting people into folders: Friends, Family, Random, etc. What is "Random"? It's a circle I created for people who I apparently have sent or received an email from at some point, but I am not really sure who they are. lol!

So, now, I am seeing people in this "Random" circle on my feed. The best part is (again)...I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE!!! Hahaha!

This means that they are either people I have applied to for jobs 6 years ago or people I've bought or sold things to on Craigslist! lol!!! What's funny is that some of them have added me to their circles, too. So, here and there, when I see one of their posts that's interesting, I +! it. Why not? Haha! I wonder if they're wondering how they know me, too? Hmm?

No comments: