Thursday, July 14, 2011

071411 Polyvore

I haven't posted anything to my blog the past few days. Why? Because I've been spending all of my free time on Polyvore (polyvore.com). Ahh, what a great way to waste a few hours! I want to post my Polyvore sets to my blog, but since I haven't gotten around to reading the fine print concerning AdSense, I guess I should hold off. See, Polyvore allows one to create online collages. Well, where do all of these lovely photos come from? From the internet, of course! It's not exactly copyright infringement. All the photos link back and give credited to whatever website you stole the image from--so, the owner of the material should view it as FREE promotion of their website, products, etc. I mean, why put it on the internet for all to see, if no one is going to see it? Okay, so through Polyvore random people are promoting whatever it is you've got. :) However, I'm not sure that it complies with AdSense rules, so I'll have to check it out before I post. Speaking of which, a lot of images I've used are from other people's blogs with AdSense, images which I am sure they do not own the rights to. Oh, well. :(

No comments: